Discussion Forum » Code_Saturne » particles tracking

more

Hello everybody, I'm a student of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy. I'm designing an Inertial Impactor for particles sampling so I learned to use Salome Meca on Geometry, Mesh and Post-Pro quite well and I was able enough to run Code-Saturne managing velocity and pressure profiles into through all chambers. Firstly I work with a Steady Flow and Single phase flow; now I would upgrade the result showing particles tracking and deposition insiede the instrument. I aknowledge my low experience in subroutines because I have never used a CFD software before, so I prefer to fill parameters using the GUI. I read the user's manual of Code-Saturne but there is not so much about GUI. Where can I find out information about GUI usage? How can I achieve my purpose using GUI? What kind of format and software I need to post process my work from Code-Saturne? N.B. I posted on Caelinux Forum all passages I did in the GUI on Code-Saturne to make a first test, but how you can imagine, I failed. I could post them here too.

I hope someone can help me! Regards, Fabio Paglione

-- FabioPaglione - 2012-07-11

Current Tags:
create new tag
, view all tags
Topic revision: r1 - 2012-07-11 - 15:21:48 - FabioPaglione

Computational Fluid Dynamics and Turbulence Mechanics
@ the University of Manchester
Copyright © by the contributing authors. Unless noted otherwise, all material on this web site is the property of the contributing authors.

%TMPL:DEF{"top:toolbarbuttons"}Raw editAttachPrint version